Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Night (Sew-IN?)

 These little hummers have absolutely nothing to do with sewing  :8  I just felt like sharing their photos. 

I do believe this little fella below was having a 'bad hair day'.  :D  I am thinking that I'm going to spend this evening doing some sewing. 

I picked out parts of the first border for the Kim Diehl piece, but have not had time to work on it since I posted the photo of it.  :/  I did pull out another UFO (imagine that--ANOTHER one) that was a large block of unfinished applique and have been playing with it a bit after dinner.  I'm still in the 'wanna sew' mood---and there are at least two sew-alongs that have already started, and that I would like to do.  :/  But I'm slower than molasses, and that's AFTER I finally decide on what fabrics to use....Hope everyone is gearing up for a great weekend.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Oh I'm doing back flips over these hummers pics...you are AMAZING!

texwisgirl said...

oh they're so cute!

Terry said...

Hi Angie, found your blog on Slow Poke Quilters and I so enjoyed it. We have a lot of the same interests. I have 1 dog and 2 cats, I LOVE gardening, and I am enjoying quilting and I like to read. I shall be following your blog. mine is http://terrystraubelslife.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Great snaps I enjoy seeing pictures of birds we don't have. Hummingbirds are very cute.