Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Paddy's Day and may the Irish Eyes Smile Lovingly on You

I think this is a Spirea (Bridal Wreath?) and it is sooooo lovely and has the most marvelous perfume

Little Mrs. Tree Swallow (at dusk) checking us out


Carol said...

Beautiful flowers...I can almost smell them...Look at that sweet bird peeping out!

Karen said...

I see you have something to decorate with for St. Patrick's Day. I have nothing. Just never think about making a little quilt for the day.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Happy St. Paddy's Angie! I'm not Irish but I can dance a jig, and offer my Shamrock free patterns today! Love Spirea and yes, I do think it might be Bridal Wreath..and that feels Irish to me. What a lovely bush you have. We had to dig ours up to put a fence in but yours makes me wish I had another one. So pretty! Have a good day today, and an even better week ahead!

Louvregirl said...

Happy St. Pat's day to you too, Angie!
(Thanks for stopping blog.:-) )

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Happy St. Pat's to you too!

:-0 Carolyn

Grampa Ken said...

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.
- Irish Blessing