Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bayley



I'm headed to University of Tennessee Vet School with my precious heart, Bayley, in a couple of hours.  He is scheduled for more extensive allergy testing---and it has been just within the last two weeks that I've noticed that his little head and face on the left side is lopsided.  Having already had one wienie darling with a brain tumor, my heart clutches when I look at Bayley ---that's not to say that this is the problem with him, but I can't help being alarmed.  Hopefully, the vets at UT will be able to figure out if it is anything serious.  And maybe, just maybe, they will be able to help him with his severe itching.  Calling on all Pet Angels and Fairies to surround us today.

8 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

Hope everything goes well for Bayley today. Hugs.

Cottage Tails said...

((((((HUGS))))) thinking of you all.
Love and light Leanne

Tabor said...

Good luck!

Terry said...

I sure hope it will not be serious, they are so precious.

Sheila said...

All the best for Bayley , poor guy , lets hope the vet is able to help him with his problems.

Q said...

You are watched over as is Bayley.
He is gorgeous!
Smiling and mindful,
Sherry, who dances with butterflies

Finn said...

Hoping everything goes well and there are no serious things happening to him. I know how it breaks our hearts when our fur babies are in pain or things aren't right. I'm praying for a good outcome for him. sending hugs and love, Finnie xoxoxo

Kim said...

Goodness, poor sweet Bayley...poor you! How did things go at the vet?