Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Conjuring Rain

well---trying, anyway, and without ANY success, I might add.  :/  We desperately need some of the rain that so many seem to have more of than they want---please please send it to Ships Landing. 

Dare I say that Bayley is doing better?  (fingers and toes crossed, knocking on wood)  We've had to rearrange his vaccine schedule and drop one of the antibiotics AND add a VERY EXPENsive antibiotic injection.  His skin looks better than I've seen it in, oh, maybe ever??  *sigh*  AND he has been free from itching, scratching, and vomiting for several days now.  In spite of all of the aggravations of 'diva' doctors, I'm just so relieved for him to have some relief from the itching.  I've ordered hand-held shower heads and a grooming table to make it easier on my aging knees and back to bathe him as often as he has to be now.  I'm hoping they will arrive tomorrow.

My creative muses have been popping up and I'm being drawn to the sewing room.  Soon, maybe??? 

11 comments:

Kate said...

So glad he is better, for both of you!

Q said...

Sending the Rain Dragons your way. Do hope they arrive quickly...although I must say when I sent them to England they decided they like the country side so much they over stayed their welcome.....some guests are like that....
So happy your dear Bayley is better...happy too you are being a wise woman and caring for your back.
Rain dragons and happy pups...life is good.
Sherry, who loves puddle jumping when she can get some

julieQ said...

Good!! I am so glad for your baby!!

Suz said...

suffering skin allergies, this is what they do for me....first treat the skin infection....and treating the itching which caused the skin condition to get infected...then identify the irritant......works for me too
but it happens more times than I wish....so hang in there
maybe he'll be a deck doggie
or patio pouch

Finn said...

So,so glad to hear there is some relief from the worry and the itching. *VBS* I'd be doing a rain dance for you, but since its pouring up here and has been most of the night, I think I'll just say "rain, rain go away, down to Angie's house for the rest of the day".? Deal? Sending big hugs, Finnie XXX

Cottage Tails said...

Glad Bayley is better!

Sheila said...

Glad to hear that Bayley is doing better , how horrid for him to have all these itching problems . Hugs Sheila

LuAnn said...

It is dry so many places. Here in IN it looks like it will rain but then goes right around us. Glad Bayley is doing better.

Carol said...

Oh Angie I'm so excited that Bayley is better...bless his heart.

Kim said...

I would be happy to send some of our rain your way. Duluth, MN and surrounding areas have major flood damages. Our little town has it's fair share...
Glad Bayley has turned the corner and is fairing nicely, I'll bet you are feeling much better, too. That Blue is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.monclerukco.co.uk/]moncler jacket[/url] xbizp [url=http://www.abercrombieukka.co.uk/]abercrombie and fitch[/url] isosy [url=http://www.uggbootssalele.co.uk/]ugg uk[/url] ongzi [url=http://www.thomassabojewelleryy.co.uk/]thomas sabo charm[/url] oxmcc