Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Who Wanted to 'Be Aware' Anyway???

Our electricity keeps going off at the most inopportune times.  One of the disadvantages of living in the boonies, on a tiny section of Cherokee Lake that is being developed AGAINST MY WILL :/, with tree cutters in here cutting out trees to make room for greedy humans and interrupting the electricity back in here...Three days in a row, I've gone into my sewing stewdio to play and three days in a row the power has gone off.  Go figure... IT'S NOT HAPPY :/

The humidity has gone UP as the temps have come DOWN a bit... So, today may be my 'one day a month to whine' day.  :D

I'm going to play in fabric now...









12 comments:

julieQ said...

I wish you electricity!! And no developers!!!

Tabor said...

At least the photos show you can see something lovely.

Terry said...

awww, I hope things get better, I think you have reason to whine:)

Terry said...

Look at all the lovely visitors you've had! I love the pictures of the rain and rainbow too! :0)

Carol said...

BOO on the developers! LOVE the rainbow picture! Beautiful!

Suz said...

I hope they take down as few tress as possible....enjoy your sewing room....when you can

julieQ said...

Hey, Angie! You won something...let me know your address!!

J

oldcrow61 said...

Sorry to hear about the tree cutters and the electricity. What a beautiful blue butterfly you have there and the rainbow is lovely.

Bev said...

Angie:

I just wanted to say thank you for the comment you made on my blog today. I am deeply touched and am so proud to "know" you by blogging. You are the kind of person that makes my heart sing because you are so sweet! I wish you could know how much it means to me! Thank you!

Grateful wave from

Bev

Melanie said...

Hope you had fun stitching---- love those photos.... Want to see your new project.

Kim Henkel said...

What a great idea - one day a month to whine, and the rest of the time I will do my best not too! Love your pictures

Q said...

Dear Angie,
As the developers suck up habitat the wild
critters have fewer and fewer places to call home. It is sad.
I see you are taking good care of the
critters that call your backyard home.
Seeing your lovely fog and frog makes me happy. It is day 85 of drought for us. No rains.. Your Red Spotted Purple is lovely. Her heart meets my heart. I am happy to know the butterflies have all they need to thrive in your neck of the woods.
Sherry, who still dances with butterflies