Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Randy is my quilt holder :) This is before the last outer border

After outer border


I fell in love with a quilt done by Annabella at Life's Rich Pattern http://kechquilts.blogspot.com/ , and decided I just had to make one for moi.  It is ready for layering and quilting.  I have NEVER made a quilt top of any size in three days.  I started the top on Monday and finished the piecing today.  :D 

Flannie was over on Sunday and we made some pumpkins

Whoaaaaa the fish are breaking and the Egrets are lined up waiting for dinner

There are some big stripers in this lake and they make quite the wake when they are feeding.  Really makes us want to go fishing.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Your quilt top is beautiful! The white really sets off the colored blocks! :0)

Janet O. said...

Very clean, graphic quilt. Nice job--so fast! I've never put one together quite that quickly!

em's scrapbag said...

Good fast finish! I really like your pumpkin!

O'faigh said...

Hello Angie, I enjoy your blog...lovely quilt in the white sashings...Hugs, O'faigh