Thursday, March 21, 2013

Another Couple of Blocks

 Two more plaid Churn Dash blocks :D

My very first Delectable Mountains block---I loved making this using Patchwork Posse's tutorial.  Now I want to make more of these.  :)



The furbabies so want to romp and play outside.  Bayley 'reads books that are written by the wind' and doesn't mind the wind and cold at all.  He has tons of fur---Marlee, bless her little heart, has short hair and freezes.  But she snatches every opportunity for a quick run outside and back in by the fire, lickety-split.  :)

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

LOVE those plaid churndash blocks!

Lois (AKA Onnie) said...

I'm doing the Patchwork Posse winter row quilt. It's been fun. Delectable Mountains was our first block. I love it.

cottonreel said...

Lovely churn dash. A favourite of mine

Meggie said...

Oh if only my mojo would come back for the quilting.
Your dear little dogs are so sweet. Honey is happy to potter about outside, but Zane seems to prefer the house, and the safety of being with us.