Saturday, March 02, 2013

March Came in Like A Lion

                          Reflections

                         Marlee is afraid of the wind

It is cold, and windy, and grey, and we are sooooo ready for some warmer weather and sunshine.

February flew by like the haints of hell were on it's heels.  Randy had a big 6.0. birthday on the 9th and I was lucky enough to celebrate my big 5.7. birthday on the 26th.  :p

We've both been battling the upper respiratory crud, but happily, we are both on the mend. 

Yesterday was spent trying to get a new printer up and working.  The technology today requires college prep classes to figure out how to make it do even a third of what it's capable of ...  :/

I'm doing a bit of sewing every day.  I'm trying to develop the habit of at least 15 minutes a day. 

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

It was a long, cold February here, too. We still have snow on the ground, but our temps actually reached 40 today, for the first time this year.
So when do we get to see a bit of that daily sewing? : )

Frog Quilter said...

To stay sane, sew everyday. Or prepare fabric for,sewing the next time or hand stitch or fondle fabric. This is how I stay sane. Praying for warmer weather.

Melanie said...

I'm in La. Visiting my folks. It is 29 degrees this morn...brrrrrr