Saturday, March 16, 2013

National Quilting Day

Today is National Quilting Day ---   I want to thank Paula 'The Quilter' for mentioning Feedly.  I've switched my blog roll from Google Reader and I think I am going to love the format.

It's also a GORGEOUS morning, 58 degs. and the sun is shining.  Lots of wind for today and possible thunderstorms this afternoon.  I am going to play with fabric part of the day and play outside part of the day.  My soul is longing for open windows and doors and sunshine and warmth.  Another storm is brewing to the West and we have weather predictions for more cold next week, but we will squeeze every bit of sunshine and warmth from the next couple of days.  :)

Bayley had to go to the vet for an Adequan shot yesterday.  These shots usually give him some immediate relief.  He does seem a bit more comfortable this morning.  I will have to put him back on the leash for potty breaks for a few days.  These shots really do work miracles, but the big problem with them is that they make him feel better and he overworks that little leg too soon.  Luckily he is a sweet, compliant little hound, for the most part, and doesn't mind the leash---he doesn't like the harness, though.  LOL  He runs to hide when I go to put that on him.  Oh well, as my Momma used to say---it hurts me more than it does him.  :)

The Tree Swallows came 'home' last Friday.  They have staked their real estate claims and are in the process of getting ready for babies.  My heart always dances when the Swallows return.

Happy Quilting and Happy St. Paddy's day--tomorrow.

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I really like your Shamrock banner!

Melanie said...

Happy St. Patty's day!!!