Sunday, May 19, 2013

Just Had to Share






I had to share a couple of photos of the newly fledged Chicadees.  There were three babies and they were AAAAdorable.  :)  Also a few more of the Daddy Eagle and two juvenile Eagles.

I'm sending huge thanks and hugs of delight to Farmgirl Transplanted for her lovely gifts to me.  I also want to send huge thanks and hugs to Nines for her gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous doilies---oh they are so lovely and will be truly treasured.  As soon as I can, I will pictures of these goodies and post them here.  I'm very blessed.  :D

7 comments:

Terry said...

You have the coolest wildlife there! :0)

Tabor said...

What a privilege to view the growth of new baby eagles. Lucky you and glad you used your camera to document it all. Of course, chickadees are cute.

Carol said...

AMAZING! You get the most amazing pictures! Love the babies and the eagles are wonderful!

Q said...

Gifts??? special gifts????
I am looking forward to seeing them.
Love the Chick-a-dees.....
these photos are gorgeous....
you have taught your camera well.

MandaBurms said...

Stunning photos!!!

cc said...

Great photos! I am following the Alco Eagle Cam....love seeing the eagles!

James Franklin said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.com