Friday, January 09, 2015

Under the Weather


We have been sick for the last couple of weeks.  Have been huddled by the woodstove, shuffling in and out to feed the fire, stir up a pot of soup, feed the little fur beasties, curl back up in the recliner...The weather has been so very cold and gray and has not been the least bit enticing ---until today.  It is a gorgeous sunny day, a balmy 30 degrees even, although with some wind.  I would be tempted to go for a run, alas, I'm not a runner :) and tho I am feeling better today, I'm not sure I'm up to battling the wind.  So I think I will finish out this week in the recliner---and hope that next week is more conducive to 'moving about'.  Everyone stay warm and safe.  The days truly are getting a bit longer each day.

5 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So glad the day is a pretty one. Hoping the rest of your recovery goes quickly.

Tazzie said...

Happy new year to you, I hope you feel better soon hon.
Hugs
Tazzie
:-)

sarah said...

Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment at my weblog. I am sorry you're feeling unwell, I hope you recover soon. Blessings :-)

Patty said...

Love the cardinal...for a bag
of sunflower seeds they bring
so much lovely color this time
of year! Get well, stay warm.

Donna said...

Feel better soon, Angie. Stay warm and enjoy the sunshine.

hugs